Good news! There's new stuff from Decision Frameworks. We encourage
all current users to upgrade to these new versions as soon as they can.
Click now to download
We are pleased to announce the release of:
- New versions of DTrio®
- DTrio 2011 for Office 2000/Office 2003
- DTrio 2011 for Office 2007/Office 2010
- Release of TreeTop® (our decision tree, tornado & cumulative probability software)
As you are no doubt aware, DTrio is our Decision Framing and Value of
Information tool which comes with a series of decision framing templates
and wizards. Amongst others, the DTrio 2011 version provides the
following new capabilities:
- Improved expert interview templates
- Range Assessments
- Chance Assessments
- Reliability Assessments
- New confidence plots for VOI
- Performance Improvements
- New Help System
TreeTop is our latest software offering. It is a Microsoft .Net
application which we've have been working on for three years and are
pleased to officially release it to our clients. It uses Excel as an
add-in and runs tornadoes, trees and cumulative probability curves based
upon either manually entered data or links to Excel models.
Here's a list of some of its key features:
- RTD - Rapid Tree Development
- High level visualization of complex trees
- Logic nodes imbedded in a tree structure
- Directional decision paths based on multiple evaluation metrics
- Imbedded MS Excel VBA macros anywhere within trees
- Instantaneous tree re-calculation
- Linked Trees on multiple worksheets
- Ability to handle recalculated evaluation metrics (e.g., IRR, ROR, etc.)
- Build your own evaluation metrics
- Capability to handle 100's of thousands of end nodes
- Range of value curves from any node in the tree
Demonstrations of TreeTop can be arranged and evaluation copies can be made available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
if you are interested.
Lastly, if you missed learning more about when to use Decision Tree vs.
Monte Carlo analysis last month, we are running a repeat webinar
session on Tuesday, October 25th from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
In addition, you will see a unique capability - the ability to
integrate your Monte Carlo analysis with Decision Tree analysis as we
demonstrate some new capability developed between Oracle's Crystal Ball
and our TreeTop application.
If you are interested in learning more about tornado diagrams, register for this free webinar, running on November 29, 2011.
Hope you will join us. If you've got any questions please, contact us at email@example.com
Your Decision Frameworks Software Team