Corporate directors consider many external factors in their planning and strategy sessions including political, economic, and technological disruptions. Engage Decision Frameworks' corporate strategy consultants to expand the organizational view of external uncertainties and potential impact on corporate and asset strategy with the proven Scenario Thinking process. Pioneered in the sixties by Shell, the Scenario Thinking process includes:
- Setting corporate objectives, goals, and metrics
- Agreeing on the strategy focus and the strategy alternatives to consider
- Describing potential future worlds and their implications for your strategy
- Developing a strategy to deal with the future uncertainty and to react to changes
- Understanding signposts that may hint at the directions the world is taking.
All Content © Decision Frameworks, L.P.