Engage Decision Frameworks to support in-house teams of decision analysis practitioners, to develop and reinforce Decision Quality or to dedicate Decision Quality consultants to key projects and initiatives. Use Decision Frameworks to jump start a project or refocus the direction of an asset by building a clear project strategy:
Typical exercises involve facilitated team-based workshops, which include:
- Setting objectives, goals, and decision metrics
- Agreeing on the decision focus and the project alternatives to consider
- Structuring the required analysis to include risk and uncertainty where necessary
- Collecting project data, including the role of expert interviewing and peer-group reviews
- Gaining insight from the analysis to prioritize project options, and communicating with decision-makers.
All Content © Decision Frameworks, L.P.